Friday, September 23, 2011

school

College work isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be work I couldn't understand, but I was wrong about college. The work is understandable and if you take your time to understand and listen to the teacher, you will understand. It really like being in high school again. In high school, I never had this much homework before. I had more homework the first week of school then I had all of high school. That was the only difficult part was doing my homework. I usually do my homework doing school because my teachers give us time during the class period or the teacher doesn't want us doing it at home. The teacher want you to be where if you need help that he or she was close to you. It was hard at first managing time to do my homework, but you get used to it after awhile. I usually go home and do nothing because I usually do it doing school. I never had to use to internet to do any assignment that was due doing school. This is my first experience about using the computer to do homework assignments or using it to talk to my teachers and getting help with my assignments. It was hard trying to found the assignments on the internet and I thought I wasn't going to make it at first. It took me some time to get the hang of it, but I got used to it after awhile. After getting used to it, i think it easier to get my assignments done and the teachers can't lose your papers and you will be able to keep up with your assignments. It also a way to get all your handouts you need and an easy way to keep you connect with the school and your teachers. Your teachers will talk to you through email and it is really easy to get all your work done. I wished our school would of thought of this when i was in high school. Our high school didn't use technology like we here at Texas Lutheran University. Mostly all my assignments has to do something you have to do over the internet and it is way easier than trying to found paper and you probably will lose your assignment to while you can save it and it will always be on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment