Saturday, September 17, 2011

tlu

Texas Lutheran University is a good college to go to where you want to learn in a small classroom and teaches that actually want to get to know you and help you get an education that you dream of getting. Texas Lutheran University is a small college that gives you up and close teaching from excellent teachers and everybody in the school knows each other. It is easy to make friends here and to get to know alot more people and make new friends. I never thought i would be going to Texas Lutheran University when I was in High School back in Edna Texas. I never heard of this college. I really wanted to go to UTSA because they was recruiting me to play football and I wanted a chance to go play at a big time university. I knew that I wanted to play football their ,but things didnt work out that i thought wouldn't of happen. Next time in my mind was to go to UHV to get my education. It was close to my town and that was i was about to ,but then Texas Lutheran came and offer me to play football for them. i really wanted to play football so i look into it. I knew god gave me these talents to play football to help me found a way to get a college education to help support me and my family in my up coming years. Football taught me alot of tough lessons and i wanted to make my mom pound of me. I ended up coming to Texas Lutheran Unviversity was when they wanted me to play football for them. The first time i heard of their name, I was like who are they. I took a campus tour on my visit and i like what i saw. I decided to come here and to get a education and play football. College is all about managing your time because everyday you have something to do. The first week, I as behind and I thought doing both football and schoolwork was going to be hard to do. Sometimes i wonder if college really for me or should I had with to UHV instead of going here. those questions still run through my mind once in awhile. For now, Im at Texas Lutheran University to get a degree in business and that what im going to do and make my family pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment