Saturday, October 22, 2011

sports

You got to really want to play sports in college to be able to be successful in college. College is very hard to manage your time between schoolwork, having fun, and sports. There was a few time where I was late or didnt turn in work because I didnt have time or was behind on my other work. Sometimes I wonder is doing sports and schoolwork will be good for me in the long run to finish my college degree if I keep getting behind in my work. It is kinda hard jogging school and other activities while you in college. I love playing football and i want to keep playing it but everyday in each classroom, the teacher always got to give us sometime to do the next day and it don't be a little assignment but it a assignment that will take me some time to complete. I tried getting advice on what to do about the situation, but some are not helpful and the others I dont know if I should do that. Some athletes have to quit to get more time in their school. My friend from this college quit football to get more time to complete all of his work. His grade has improve a bunch and he completes all of his classwork. He gave me advice on what to do and he told me to do what best for me. Right now, I dont know what will be best for me. I love football but i know I wont be going pro so I better off with a degree and being able to support my family. Being a successful person is what I want to be in my life and football is slowly me down from getting my degree. Football is taking up so much of my time and im not the type of person of staying up late to finish my work. People stay up but not to do work. My whole day consist of doing work and the only time I got off is that is during the weekends and mondays, but i usually have games on the weekend so i got to put all my work on mondays and that suppose to be an off day for school. I going to keep during football and schoolwork and see if I can keep up with my work. Football is what i love to do and imm going to try my best to keep football and schoolwork manage and so i can be successful in both of those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment