Friday, October 14, 2011

fall break

After all the school we been through, we finally get a break from all the schoolwork and it was a much needed break. I look forward in breaks during school because I need a break and this break was one I needed. For the past few months, we had school and schoolwork and no time for ourself. We spend so much time doing work that are due for or classes or reading a text book for teachers and not even understanding what the textbook even telling us. Everybody needs a break every once in awhile to refresh your brain to get back the energy that your body parts, even your brain, needs to get a break from learning and to have a good time sometimes to get away from all the pressure school work brings to you. Fall break was what I needed. I need some time to go home and spend time with my family and to have a good time with all my friends and family. They are what I need right now and a break from football for awhile. Classwork is not what this weekend is going to be about. This weekend is going to be about having a good time, relaxing, hanging out with friends, and getting alot of much needed sleep. Now I wish that the next break would hurry up and come along so I can do it all again. Breaks are what I look forward to and hope the break wouuld hurry up and come again. Every student in any school loves to have breaks from school so they could have time to themselves and friends and maybe go home to see their familys that the students miss so much because i miss my family. Schoolwork takes a toll on you and everybody needs to get away from something and I need to get away from all the schoolwork that I been doing for the past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment