Monday, November 14, 2011

after football

Now after football season is over, I had a lot more free time to finish all of my assignments that I need to finish for all my classes here at Texas Lutheran University. Football took up so much of my time that i barely had any time to do all my classwork and spend mostly all of my weekend trying to finish all my blogs and papers that are due. I miss football and wish I was still being out there playing football with my friends, but now i got to put my attention to my classwork and passing the semester with good grades because that why I came to college for. I came to college is to get a degree and be successful in my life. That is what my mom want me to do. Football is a bonus, but I wont be playing football for the rest of my life and I can have an education for the rest of my life. Nobody can take my education away from me and people with good paying jobs usuaully have a college education and that's what I want to accomplish in my life. My mom wants me to get a degree and that's what im going to do. Football is one reason why I came here to Texas Lutheran University to go to school at. Football helped me make alot of decisions in my life. If it wasnt for football, I wouldn't be the person i am today because football taught me so many life lessons. Football is also a place where I can get away from the stress of life and schoolwork. When I'm on the feild, I get rid of all emotion and just play the game I love to play. I taught myself how to play football. It was a challange, but I learn how to play and was one of the best kids in my grade. Everybody wanted me to be on their team when we play football. I miss my high school football days and the town coming to watch us play. I miss edna football and miss i had one more year. football is a big part of my life and would never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment